Two Ocean County Tickets Win $30,000
Mega Millions Jackpot Rolls to $30,000,000
TRENTON (Feb. 24, 2021) – There were seven third-tier prizewinning tickets sold for the Tuesday, February 23, drawing that matched four of the five white balls and the Gold Mega Ball drawn winning the $10,000 prize. Two of those tickets were purchased with the Megaplier option, multiplying the prizes to $30,000. Those tickets were purchased at the following locations:
- Ocean County ($30,000): Bay Avenue Farm, 93 East Bay Ave., Manahawkin;
- Ocean County ($30,000): Corner Store, 1636 Route 72 W., Manahawkin;
- Hudson County ($10,000): West New York Discount LLC, 6309 Park Ave., West New York;
- Mercer County ($10,000): Wawa #8357, 1200 State Highway 33, Hamilton;
- Monmouth County ($10,000): Kwik Shop, 38 New Brunswick Ave., Matawan;
- Ocean County ($10,000): Krauszers, 660 Maple Ave., Brick; and,
- Passaic County ($10,000): Jackpocket/Utopia Deli, 355 Warwick Tpke., Hewitt.
In addition to the third-tier prizes won, 19 players matched four of the five white balls drawn making each ticket worth $500. Four of those tickets were purchased with the Megaplier option, multiplying the prizes to $1,500. Moreover, 21,970 other New Jersey players took home $123,104 in prizes ranging from $2 to $600. The winning numbers for the Tuesday, February 23, drawing were: 05, 07, 09, 20, and 57. The Gold Mega Ball was 15, and the Megaplier Multiplier was 03.
The next drawing will be held Friday, February 26, at 11:00 pm. All New Jersey Lottery Mega Millions tickets must be purchased before 10:45 pm to participate in the drawing. Mega Millions tickets cost just two dollars; by adding the Megaplier option for an extra dollar per play, players can increase their non-jackpot winnings up to five times. Mega Millions tickets are sold in 46 participating jurisdictions. Drawings are held on Tuesdays and Fridays.